My dear foodies,
Today I came up with this fantastic super healthy dessert and I just had to share with you guys (even though I have an exhausting move behind me) 🙂 Mine wasn’t vegan because I just ran out of the Coconut oil, but you can make it either way, according to your needs and wishes 🙂 You’ll notice that I often use the same ingredients: I always have them at home, they’re healthy and this just proves you don’t have to spend loads of money and time to eat healthy! This recipe makes for two portions, so adjust the recipe to your needs (: So here it is, my absolutely favourite chocolate oat treat. Yum! (:
What do you need?
For the base:
- 1 1/2 cup (gluten-free) oats
- 1 mashed banana
For mousse au chocolat:
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/2 cup Raw Cacao powder (mine had Cane sugar, otherwise sweet according to your personal taste – use either sugar, honey or vegan syrups)
- 1 1/2 tbsp of melted butter (for vegan recipe use Coconut oil)
How to make this healthy yummy?
1. First you blend the base thoroughly until there are no pieces of banana left, place it in the jars and put them in the freezer until you’re done with step 2.
2. Blend avocado, cacao powder and butter/coconut oil with stick blender until you get a smooth, mousse like texture.
3. Add your vegan mousse onto the base of this healthy dessert. Serve immediately or put in the fridge for a couple of minutes.
4. Enjoy in this great combo of banana, chocolate and avocado. Bonne appétit! (:
Let me know how your Mousse Oat Chocolat went and if you liked it. What is your favourite healthy, guilt-free dessert? For me it was a perfect combination of chocolate and oat/banana base as I tend to find Chocolate mousse too strong and I always miss a base 🙂
Yum! Doesn’t it look delish? 🙂
“Chocolate is health food for the soul.” – Miranda Gray
Type to you soon healthy eaters (:
Tina @ WorldNaturelle
For daily photos and recipes, you can follow me on:
Copyright © 2015-2016 WorldNaturelle. All rights reserved.